22 January 2010

Friday Night Reflections

So this project has been in existence for just a week, and it has been an amazing ride. So much so that I realized that I've written the length of an essay everyday for a week. It's crazy because I never write that much on a regular basis, let alone everyday. It's astounding what a little passion fueling your fire can do!

But I thought that I'd mix it up today. And bring a little more interactivity to the table.

Finding your joie de vivre doesn't just happen. You have to find it. You have to dig for it. You have to seek it out.

In the first steps for discovering your joie de vivre, think about what makes you feel happy. What makes you feel whole, like a complete person?

For me, it's surrounding myself with family and close friends. Spending time with my husband. Having a home and making it ours. A good book. A good conversation. Laughing until my belly aches. Traveling to and exploring new places. A home-cooked meal.

So I pose the question, What makes you feel whole?

Bon week-end! 
Catie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

J'adore comments! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing the journey with me.